Principal: USTaxCentral Australia
CPA (U.S. Qualified), CPA Australia, B.Sc (Fin)(Acc)
James is a licensed CPA in both the U.S. and Australia. He specializes in cross border tax issues between the U.S. and Australia.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), CPA Australia, and is registered with the California Board of Accountancy, Virginia Board of Accountancy. James earned his Bachelorâ€™s of Science in Finance and a Bachelor's of Science in Accounting from the Central Michigan University in the United States. Being both a U.S. and Australian qualified CPA, James brings you a more comprehensive view on your tax obligations and tax planning either in the U.S. and Australia.
Before founding UStaxcentral Australia, James was employed by Deloitte Tax, LLP in the U.S. a big 4 accounting firm, First Banking Corporation, Standard Chartered Bank and Queensland Tax Pty Ltd and works in conjunction with Team Accounting Solutions.
Partner: Ellwood McCarthy Consulting
Bachelor of Business, FCA
Grant Ellwood, FCA has extensive experience with all facets of Australian taxation including Companies, Trusts, Superannuation Funds, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
Grant is a fellow with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia. He is also a graduate of QUT Brisbane Graduate School of Business.
Grant's expertise brings you a more extensive perspective to your tax obligations in Australia and setting up Self Managed Super Funds that can be used to invest in U.S. properties. He is also owner and operator of www.diyduediligence.com.au an online business valuation service for SME's.
Why Choose Us?
- Why use two accountants? Ustaxcentral Australia will keep all your tax needs under one roof. We will prepare both U.S. and Australian tax returns. In an effort to try and keep all tax needs centralized because of the overlapping years between Australia and the U.S. USTaxCentral.com ensures that things are not over looked when you use two accountants and eliminate the danger of being double taxed.
- Based In Australia. We are based in Australia and we can work with you during work hours and understand Australian tax issues too.
- Ustaxcentral Australia a CPA firm. The CPA designation is a mark of high professional competence, together with quality, depth and breadth of accountancy knowledge. The CPA designation is associated with the best practice in accounting.
- Knowledge and Experience â€“ USTaxCentral.com is an industry leader when it comes to U.S. and Australia cross border individual and business issues. You are guaranteed to be working with highly qualified professionals to deal with your business needs.
- We believe very strongly that honesty and integrity are the glue that holds all relationships together. Trust is based on honesty, integrity and sincerity. We will always earn and deserve your trust.
- We offer client focused service. We take time to make sure that our clients understand their tax obligations and help them plan for the future.
- Peace of mind. As a professional accounting firm, we have a fiduciary responsibility to provide our clients with the highest duty of care to safeguard their interests. This gives you peace of mind that your financial affairs will be taken care of during your lifetime and long after you are gone.
- We offer reliable and relevant business, accounting and taxation advice.