Catch Up Tax Returns

The United States has a system of taxation by confession.

Hugo Black

Are you a US citizen living and working in Australia? Didn’t know you still needed to lodge your US income tax returns? You’re not alone!

Streamlined Procedure – IRS Amnesty Program

USTaxCentral Australia specialise in helping US Expats get caught up on US Income Tax Returns without penalties. Our experts are here to guide you through the entire process to get on the right side with the IRS. We help you meet your US tax obligations, even if you’re far behind.

USTaxCentral Australia can help you return to compliance with the Internal Revenue Services and avoid penalties for failing to pay.

Are you trying to catch up on US Income Tax Return?

  1. Instead of filing tax returns as far back as you failed to file, all that is required is that you file the last three years of prior year tax returns and six years of foreign banking reports.
  2. Streamlined filing compliance procedures are an amnesty program available to taxpayers who certify that their failure to report foreign financial assets—and to pay all tax due in respect of those assets – did not result from willful conduct on their part.
  3. While this process might sound easy, there are a few hurdles that often pop up. To ensure you avoid the penalties that the IRS often hand down, it’s advised to let the professionals handle the paperwork. That’s where we come in.

Our aim is to ensure your compliance with the IRS as well as giving you peace of mind.

USTaxCentral Australia are the leading experts in providing taxation and financial advice to US Expats. We have assisted hundreds of people living and working in Australia to catch up on their US tax obligations. Let us to help you and remove this stress burden from your shoulders once and for all. Get in touch today.